Thursday 21 March 2013

Beyonce as Mrs. Carter in H&M Summer 2013


I shrieked when i saw this on my Facebook timeline! Obviously there were rumours ever since Beyonce's dancer Kimberly Gipson tweeted about it in January, but the Swedish high street brand have finally confirmed Beyonce for HM. I CAN NOT WAIT! Mrs Carter is taking over the world this year. Excited to see this collection. Im not even playing with my insanity anymore because I'm getting this exact outfit and I have to look good. Pls HM make this collection affordable! 

“I’ve always liked H&M’s focus on fun and affordable fashion. I really loved the concept we collaborated on to explore the different emotions of women represented by the four elements – fire, water, earth and wind. It was a beautiful shoot on a tropical island. It felt more like making a video than a commercial,” 

“H&M’s summer campaign starring BeyoncĂ© is an epic fantasy, with glamour, drama and also a sense of paradise. It was amazing to watch her on the shoot make it all look effortless – a quality that makes her such an icon for women around the world. The campaign is the essence of BeyoncĂ©, and also the essence of H&M this summer,” says Donald Schneider, Creative Director, H&M.
Read about it here 
Share

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! Dont forget to click the follow button! xoxo Uchechi and Kelechi