Tuesday 15 January 2013

Beaded Blazer



This is what i wore to church on the first Sunday of the year. Uchechi was so nice to me and gifted me this  Chechi Arinze blazer. Paired it with my mum's bag and favourite pair of shoes from Zara. I'm back in London now :( it's so cold. No suya, no 'The Place' coconut rice and asun (peppered goat meat), no Ebeano sharwama, how shall one survive?




  
a lot of my friends have been complaining about commenting, you don't need to have a blog to comment you can use your gmail account or just comment under anonymous and leave your name at the end of your comment. Also we made a get to know us page. Check it out

xoxo
Kelechi.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Dont forget to click the follow button! xoxo Uchechi and Kelechi