EZNIRAS CLOTHES SWAP IS BACK!!!
Bigger and Better Edition.
Getting tired of your own clothes? Ever wondered what it would be like to raid someone else’s fab wardrobe? Well here’s your chance
This year, Eznira clothes swap is not only increasing the number of the charities in the portfolio, but we are also adding a fashion exhibition fair, where designers, business owners and retailers of various products can exhibit and market thier products so all swappers and guests could swap their clothes and shop as well.
How it works:
1) Each person drops off a minimum of 5 items from their wardrobes at our drop off spot.
2) You get to swap as many items as you bring, so if you bring 10 you swap for 10
3) For this edition swapping is just for girls.
4)You will definitely find clothes that fit you because I already have people from size 6 to size18 who will be swapping
5) Items are 'interswapable', so the fact that you brought only bags doesn't mean you can't swap them for tops.
6) Please ensure that the clothes or items you bring are in very good condition I.e have only been worn once or twice or still have tags on them.
7) If you can't get your things to us before the swap date, we will still accept them on that day. But you would have to come early
8) On the day of the Swap clothes will Hung up and arranged just like a boutique.
* we reserve the right to reject clothes which are torn, faded, dirty or generally in bad condition.
Venue:- The White Space, 58 raymond Njoku street Off awolowo rd. Ikoyi.
Date: September 16th 2012
Gate Fee: #2000 for swappers only, free for other shoppers.
All swappers are entitled to a free cocktail.
Drop Off Points:-
No24b Abayomi Shonuga Crescent, Off Olanrewaju Ninalowo Crescent Lekki Phase 1.
No 3 Oba-nle aro aveune Ilupeju Lagos
To book a stand at the fair and for more information call Uchechi on 08033791809 or Ayoade on 07033675330 or send an e-mail to email@example.com